The External Research Office invests in research collaborations that fit Oracle's long-term strategic goals. These collaborations are between university researchers and engineers/researchers throughout Oracle's various organizations. Collaborations help narrow technology gaps and provide access to technologies of interest to Oracle's growth over the next several years. The results of these collaborations can include new technology and product ideas, patents and publications, new employees, faculty sabbaticals, and student internships at Oracle.
- Oracle Collaborates For Four Main Reasons
- To develop the Oracle Ecosystem — complementary technologies; catalyst for development on the Oracle platform.
- To explore the design space in research areas relevant to Oracle.
- To follow up university research initiatives in a way that can improve Oracle's products.
- To recruit and hire the best students; and to encourage student internships at Oracle.
- Who Do We Collaborate With?
Oracle collaborates with faculty, research directors, and principal investigators at domestic and international universities, at national labs and nonprofit research organizations worldwide.
Graduate Students should discuss any collaboration ideas with their faculty advisor. The faculty advisor should communicate directly with a compatible research partner at Oracle.
- Safe Harbor Statement
The following is intended to outline our general research direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle's products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.
For more information, contact the External Research Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.